2008年8月10日星期日

wow gold in my site

My damage shield can help generate more hate than WOW GOLD my
taunts alone. You must damage the mob but not so much that you
waste precious manna. As a tank you must regulate the amount of
damage you output unless you are acting as minor secondary
BUY WOW GOLD dips in a group.
As a Shadow Knight before I engage the Enemy I will follow a
couple of simple rules: DPS is meaning they are there to do
Damage not you so let them carry their weight. CHEAP WOW GOLD
As a level 60 SK I will use my high end “Wraith” spell doing major
damage, my Damage shield Heinous Blessing *the level 50-60 Version*, along side my taunt spells to maintain agro.
Doing this allows you to conserve manna making your team
wait WOW POWER LEVELING less for “Manna Regent Periods.
DPS is DPS BUY GOLD WOW meaning they are there to do
Damage not you so let them carry their wow gold
weight. During a fight I will use my dark techniques sparingly making
sure to let my dips do their jobs. As a level 60 SK I will use my high
end “Wraith” spell doing major damage, my CHEAPEST WOW GOLD
Damage shield Heinous Blessing *the level 50-60 Version*, along side my taunt spells to maintain agro.

1 条评论:

Blogger 说...

Thinking of getting rich in World of Warcraft?

You need to Install the TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

The addon will automatically hint on the most profitable gold strategies in the game, in real-time.